Tuesday, July 28, 2009

not another one

WHAT YOU WOULD RATHER BE CALLED :
babe or baby: Baby
sweetheart or honey: Honey
sexy or beautiful: Beautiful

THE CANS :
can you blow a bubble with your gum?: Yes
can you dance?: Yes, I love to dance!
can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? No, but I can curl my tongue into a U shape
can you touch your toes?: Yes
can you wiggle your ears?: No
can you wiggle your nose?: No

THE DIDS :
did you ever run away from home? Close, but no
did you ever want to be a doctor? Yes, I wish I had gone for radiology
did you ever want to be a fire fighter?: No

THE DOS :
do you believe in God?: I talk to him lots
do you know how to swim?: Yes
do you like roller coasters?: Love them, but I get motion sickness on spinny stuff
do you have a bike?: No
do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Hell No

THE HAVES :
have you ever asked someone out?: Yes
have you ever gone fishing?: Yes :)

THE WHATS :
what radio station do you listen to?: X-103
what was the last restaurant you ate at?: Brugge Brasserie (luv it)
what was the last thing you bought?: $25 gift certificate to a fondue restaurant (got it for $2 through U-Promise)
what was the last thing you had to drink?: Diet Rite Pure Zero tangerine
what was the last thing on TV you watched? Torchwood

THE WHOS :
who was the last person you texted?: Does facebook count?
who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
who was the last person you took a picture with? Mom
who was the last person to leave you a wall post? Sadekat
who was the last person you said i love you to?: Cro

CRYING SECTION :
ever really cried your heart out?: Yes
ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes
ever cried on your friends shoulder? Yes
ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yes
do you cry when you get an injury?: It depends on the injury and whether it hurt my pride receiving it or whether i'm in a particularly frustrated mood.
do certain songs make you cry?: No, but some move me

SELF ESTEEM SECTION :
is your self-esteem extremely low?: it's pretty low but getting better
do you believe in yourself?: yes and no
do you wish you can be someone else?: unfortunately yes

THIS OR THAT :
rock or rap: Rock
coffee or hot cocoa : Hot cocoa, dislike coffee
chocolate or vanilla : Vanilla ice cream. I love chocolate though.
hummer or sports car: Jeep
bracelet or necklace : Necklace
history or science : Science
sleep in or early to rise : Early
beach or boardwalk : Beach
night or day: Both have good qualities
love at first sight or learn to love: I've experienced both

HAVE YOU EVER :
been on the phone until the sun came up? Yes
laughed so hard you cried?: Yes
got into a fight with someone?: No

CURRENT :
current mood : Rushed
current music playing: None, but I'm about to fire up pandora.com radio
current hair style: Tied back into a partial ponytail
current thing i ought to be doing: something other than blogging
current desktop picture: a beautiful rust pattern running down a wall
current amount of money you have on you right now?: $17 and change

THIS OR THAT :
kissing on the bed or kissing in the rain?: Rain
hugs or kisses: Hugs
watching a scary movie or a funny one: depends on my mood
holding hands or being held: Being held

PINK IS LOVE
1. Do you like someone?: Yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes

RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?: No
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?: Dad
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?: Yes :( Well not AT them, but in the room where they were. I threw a chair and broke it in Incredible Hulk style
4. Is anyone mad at you?: Not that I know of

YELLOW IS SELF DISCOVERY
1. Who are you?: I'm still figuring that out
2. What is your career plan for the future?: Continue and be successful
3. What's your main goal in life?: Be happy and secure as possible

ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?: Unbelievable happiness and relief (security achieved)
2. If you could have anything right now what would it be?: Security

PURPLE IS Q&A Q:
How many beds did you lay in today?: none (slept in a comfy chair)
What color shirt are you wearing?: white
Name one thing that you do everyday?: brush my teeth
Does anything hurt on your body right now?: No
Do you own a camera phone?: Yes

RANDOM STUFF
1. What is your best friend's Dad's name?: Matt's dad (haha)
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?: my high school Chemistry teacher. He was old, a little overweight, but there was just something about him that put stars in my eyes
4. What body part do you wash first?: Hair
5. Is your driveway steep?: Not too bad, but there is a slope
6. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?: NOooo Pringles. Sour Cream & Onion used to be my fav
7. Have you ever been tied up?: Not in rope :)
8. What did you just eat?: one TBSP Nutella
9. How many times have you been cursed at?: Only once directly. And of course they through in the "Why don't you call Nutri-system you fat B" *sigh* I wasn't even that fat then, this was in college and I wouldn't sell beer to an overly drunk person
11. Have you ever had any Friends with Benefits?: No
12. Have you ever been cow-tipping or Frogging?: No but I've been Corning (throw corn at passing cars in middle of the night). High school, what can I say.
13. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No
14. Name something you do when you're alone?: Take off my shoes
16. Why are you doing this survey? For the blog of course
17. What did you do last night? Went to convenience store to buy an icy for Cro and stopped by Taco Bell to get him something for dinner. He was hot and mowing the lawn. :)
18. Have you ever stuck an object up your nose? Yes, when I was 5-years old I balled up little pieces of tissue and stuck them up my nose until I became scared of what I'd done and started crying. That was also my first emergency room visit. :P
19. What does the seventh text on your phone say? I don't have texting service on my phone
20. Who is the 7th person on your contact list?: Cory
21. Where is your mom right now?: home with dad
22. Who is your last missed call from?: mom
23. Closest black object? Seagate 120GB portable drive
24. Do you shower naked? umm, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...