I saw this on Carlos' blog and thought "eh, why not". Any extra encouragement and motivation is ALWAYS a welcomed thing in my blook.
So as far as I understand it, I'm to make a goal, post that goal, post how I'm progressing t'ward that goal at least once a week, share some hearty RAH! RAH! GO! GO! GO! with the other fat blasters on the list. All that should be do-able for sure.
The other Fat Blast people are listed in a blogroll on the left sidebar of this blog … check it out or join in if you are interested. I'd love the familiar company.
So without further ado:
- Overarching goal: Lose the last 29 pounds and reach 150.
- Measurable goal: Lose at least half a pound a week
- Extra Credit: Be at or under 150lbs by June 1, 2010
How will I achieve this?
- Shoot for less than 50carbs per day
- Shoot for less than 1200calories per day
- One day a week, up the carbs/cal in a controlled manner (not to exceed 80carbs, 1400calories)
Can I do it? That's the goal and I hope so. If not I'll still be blogging and hopefully you guys will still luvs me. This weightloss has picked up a little speed over the last couple of weeks, so I'm encouraged and I believe!