Wednesday, July 8, 2009

poke poke

Lots of work to do today, as usual ... I like it.

I didn't go watch the softball game last night. Cro had other plans and I didn't want to go alone (I would have felt like the lonely bird-lady feeding pigeons in the park ... haha, ok not that bad but it would have been lots more fun with a pal to accompany me. Matt doesn't care for sports and Cory has vanished off the face of the earth for awhile. I did poke him on facebook but that isn't a very effective form of getting someone's attention. ;) Other friends are too far outside of Indy to make a short notice drive on a weekday. I will go watch the softball team another day.

I need to make another batch of LC muffins tonight. They serve very well for quick and pre-counted LC sustenance. Ooo, and my chocolate greens and whey should be here soon!

WHENSDAY's [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 3carb/179cal
[3carb][179cal] LC chocolate muffin
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

LUNCH - 6carb/358cal
[6carb][358cal] 2 LC chocolate muffin
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

DINNER - 18carb/732cal
[5carb][190cal ] one serving of Dreamfields pasta (low carb)
[0carb][92cal ] 1oz lean ground beef
[1carb][180cal ] 2oz cheese

[12carb][270cal] LC vanilla ice cream

TOTAL 27carb/1269cal

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to take this opportunity to commend you on your POV regarding work. Can you bottle some of the positive 'tude and ship it off to me? I get glimpses of it in my daily work life but they're far too infrequent!

    Hope your day goes swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Harry. I just take a lot of pride in what I do, especially if it was hard-won. You always impress me with your proactive attitude toward health. I'm also intrigued by your screenplay thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...