Saturday, July 11, 2009

sun shines

My Wowee Zowee inspired meal replacement shake took a new and delicious turn this morning when it met up with fresh strawberries. Isn't Cro the sweetest to pick up strawberries for me each week just because he knows they make me happy? :)

My chocolate strawberry shake was to die for.

I took JD for a spin around the lawn yesterday evening and got a little sun (yay vitamin D). Cro took me out to Broadripple for dinner and a lovely date night after work. He had also stopped by the grocery before coming home. Yes, a man who grocery shops, cooks, does dishes, feeds me strawberries and loves me lots&lots. I'm a lucky girl!

SatDay [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 18carb/360cal
[1][206] 2oz heavy cream
[3][12] 2 large fresh strawberries
[0][0] 4oz purified water and lots of ice cubes
[6][42] 2 scoops Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood drink powder
[4][100] 1 scoop Jarrow vanilla whey protein powder
[0][0] dash of vanilla extract
[0][0] dash of sea salt
[4][0] 4 packets of Splenda
… blend well


LUNCH - 6carb/24cal
[6][24] 4 large fresh strawberries

DINNER - 16carb/322cal
[8carb][142cal ] 1/2 serving of carbonade flamande (best guess)
[8carb][180cal ] 1 cup lowcarb ice cream

TOTAL - 40carb/706cal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...