Wednesday, July 1, 2009

under moon and star

I have at least three projects (and anything else that pops up) to complete before EOD Thursday and then on to the long holiday weekend.

I'm hoping that dad is feeling well enough for us to visit. It will be so surreal to actually see him at home. The last four months have been a living nightmare for us all. Strange that experiencing normalcy will feel like the Twilight Zone for a few minutes. And strange that I clearly remember saying that I felt like we were entering the Twilight Zone when Cro and I were on our way to spend 2 and a half days without sleep at the hospital guarding over dad.

Closing that strange door will be a welcome experience.

I'm contemplating going horseback riding while I am there. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. I wish I was down another 15 pounds, but we'll see. It won't be too long before I'm riding again even if it's not this weekend.

TUESDAY [carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 3carb/190cal
[3carb][190cal ] peanut butter
[0carb][0cal ] green tea with Stevia

LUNCH - xcarb/xcal
[0carb][xcal 3oz turkey breast

[xcarb][xcal ] 2 strawberries
[1carb][xcal ] 2oz swiss cheese

DINNER - 11carb/502cal
probably this:
[5carb][190cal ] one serving of Dreamfields pasta (low carb)
[0carb][92cal ] 1oz lean ground beef
[5carb][40cal ] small amount of pasta sauce
[1carb][180cal ] 2oz cheese

3 comments:

  1. i hope your dad is up for a visit... i know that you probably need it just as much as he does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back and forth to the hospital is like being on a roller-coaster ride. Except this one doesn't stop! It's good to have your loved-one home again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too hope that the nightmare door closes tightly and stays that way. Let the good part of the year begin!

    I haven't been horse back riding since I was a kid ... a very long time ago! I do like Westerns though.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...