Monday, July 6, 2009

who's the boom king?

The holiday weekend is just a memory ... but what a nice nice memory. Enthusiastic like a child, I've already shown the horse riding photos to a couple of people here at work. They ooo'd and aah'd in the appropriate places so I feel placated. :)

I hope you each had a good weekend as well, whether you were in on the blowing-up-stuff American thing or you hail from beyond the states. Our city's 4th of July fireworks celebration was put off until Sunday due to rain. Last night was dry and therefore a continuous series of BOOM BOOM BOOM! *crackle* *crackle* BOOM BOOM *crackle*. People love a celebration in which they are allowed to play with fire.



Today I'm back from two days of winging it regarding the diet. I'm sure I didn't go overboard but I certainly didn't record things either. No loss and that's no surprise. I am going to challenge myself to do whatever it takes to get out of the 180's this month. Encouragement is more than welcome because this s-l-0-w losing is the absolute pits. I think I'm going to order some of Harry's amazing chocolate grass and try having meal replacement shakes now and then. I'm also totally giving up peanut butter for the rest of the month. There, I said it, so hold me to it.

I just ordered these:
Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood (I thought the kids version might be yummier, dunno), Outrageous Chocolate Flavor


Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs



Eden Foods, Organic Spicy Pumpkin Seeds Dry Roasted Seeds, 4 oz



MONDAY's [carbs][calories]

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 3carb/179cal
[3carb][179cal] LC chocolate muffin
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

LUNCH - 8carb/479cal
[3carb][179cal] LC chocolate muffin
[5][300cal] maybe an "unwich" from Jimmy John's (only ate part)
[0][0cal] green tea with stevia

DINNER - 15carb/449cal
[3carb][179cal] LC chocolate muffin
[12carb][270cal] LC vanilla ice cream

TOTAL 26carb/1107cal

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Oct! Happy to hear that your weekend went so well.

    I hope you like the products you ordered. I've never tried the kids version of the chocolate greens but I'd imagine it tastes at least as good as the adult version. Your review is a must!

    I'd also love to hear what you think of the Jarrow vanilla whey. I'm currently their unflavored variety. I love reviews! I'm nutty like that.

    Losing slowly is rough, no doubt about it. Stick to the fundamentals and vary your routine when necessary and I'm confident you'll keep moving downward. Remember ... hardly anything that's truly important in life is ever easy. Also never forget that you're tougher and more persistent than you probably know.

    Hang tough and shake it until you make it! Thank goodness I never worked in advertising. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harry. It's good to be back at the work routine ... but long weekends are the greatest. I'll certainly let you know what I think about the kids chocolate greens and the vanilla whey. I'll even let you know my thoughts on the spicy pumpkin seeds but you already know those are fantastic. Thanks for the encouragement ... it's tough for a girl to know she is bigger than her mother, lol. I can't think of any people who love me more than mom and dad no-matter what my weight. That's something special that I never take for granted. You'd be great in advertising btw. The quirky ideas are usually some of the best.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...