Monday, July 20, 2009

Yay, company!

Yay. I have followers again. :) Thank you guys for putting up with the change of address hassle. This blog isn't private (in case some of you were wondering) ... I just didn't want to leave a trail from the old blog to this new one.

People that I know in real life know the old blog address and I have a crazy dream of keeping this one away from parents, co-workers, other people who just don't need to hear about my further diet (mis)adventures. Hopefully corrected now! I hear less snickering behind my back already.

I spent about an hour and a half this morning leaving comments and sending email to all of those on my followers list – at least the ones I could find contact info for. Here is the list of people I couldn't contact:

DON'T HAVE A BLOG LISTED:
Anne H.
Bliss Claire
athirahsal
charles
Jim Guacamole

HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG WHILE:
instant pudding
Stuart Maughan
Munzir
memories by Becky

So if you bump into any of those bloggers, feel free to point them here if they mention it. I know that Anne H. is a very active poster on many of your blogs (and mine as well) so I'm really hoping she will find me!

Welcome to the new digs. I hope they don't suck. :P As Carlos said to me this morning "You Rock!" (well I left out a word in the middle, but I'm trying to be ladylike and all).

Oh and in case you are curious why the birds have strings on their butts: they are balloon birds. My thought in creating them was that they would represent something fun and light and positive and upwardly destined with a purpose or some such. Plus they are cute and funny (to me).

7 comments:

  1. I thought the birds were crapping on my car.

    Again.

    So much for keeping the new space nice and clean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally thought it was birdshit too

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great day girl,glad to have found your blog again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oct,

    The site looks great! I'm happy to know of your new home and plan to be a frequent guest.

    I'll bring the LC soda! :-)

    PS - During this past vacation, we stayed in a home that is located next to a bird sanctuary. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Harry. I'm glad you are here and hope the birds at the sanctuary didn't drop balloon strings on you! :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the balloon birds! happy new blog!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...