Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Biz-a Biz-nitch

I got up at 4am to get to work extra early and only just now found a moment to update my menu for today and post a blog update.

Cro will be working late tonight–well, participating in a team-building event actually–and I will likely be working late as well.

The good thing about so much work is that it prevents me from thinking too much about how hungry I am. :P Well, it prevents me from doing anything about it ... not that I would anyway.

Oh, we are thinking about refinancing our house and I had the broker run a credit check. My credit score is 767. I guess that is good. Yay for that. Boo for having to spend $500 if I was to pursue getting a valuation on my property. If the value comes in lower than expected there will be no refinance and I still lose the $500. I don't know if I want to risk it. Lots of thinking to do.

Back at it. Maybe I'll post more later if I find time.

4 comments:

  1. I think that's a really strong credit rating ... I'm no expert though.

    Sounds like Cro's new job is going well. Happy to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a day that I wish I didn't live in an apartment. I envy you you homeowner :P

    What is it about work that makes you not feel hungry? I can go all day and not be hungry but as soon as my uniform unzips my brain cues the stomach to start the noises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry - yeah, the lady said my credit rating was strong. Now I'm curious what the top credit score it. Guess I'll have to look it up. :) Thanks for the happy cheers. We are both very happy that Cro has a job again!

    Sadekat - I don't think I'd be able to live in an apartment again. The house gives so much freedom that I'm sure I take for granted now. The quiet especially (other than sound of traffic going by). I know what you mean about the body having triggers for hunger. I'm starving starting at 11am until I finally eat lunch. Then I'm starving again when I get home. I've finally got my crazy belly somewhat trained to shut up for the most part after I've eaten something.

    ms. v - hi! *waves* Glad you found me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...