Saturday, August 22, 2009

blissfully Saturday

I've decided that I will not weigh myself until next Friday. That's going to be tough but it's also rather exciting and liberating to look forward to whatever surprise may be in store for me at the end of the week. Yes, I realize I'm a control freak and have weighed every day that I've had access to a scale for the past year and 3 months.

I can let go of that for a week and hope it relieves me from that little aspect of mood ups and downs ... I have plenty of things effecting my mood outside of the darned scale. Here's to hoping for happy news Friday or at the least the serenity to accept the news without being pissed off, lol. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you with the conflict, to weigh or not to weigh! Hope the week vacation frees your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fine idea you've gotten us into ... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...