Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wednesday Menu

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 15carb/297cal
-----MORNING BLENDER-SHAKE INGREDIENTS-----
[0][0] 2 oz purified water and ice cubes
[1.25][40] 2 tbsp half-and-half
[7][30] 1/4 banana
[0][131] 2 tbsp homemade "Nutella" (hazelnuts, cocoa, coconut oil, stevia)
[3][21] 1 scoop Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood drink powder
[4][70] 1 scoop "Whey to Go" vanilla bean whey protein powder
[0][0] dash of organic vanilla extract
[0][0] dash of organic hazelnut extract
[0][5] 1 pinch of xanthan gum
[0][0] stevia
… just trying to up my calories a little today. I was also out of sugarfree ice cream pops so substituted 2 tbsps of half and half. I added 1/4 of a banana for the potassium (I've been getting terrible foot muscle cramps latey, owy.) The shake wasn't as thick and wasn't as good overall, but still healthy and filling. Not one of the best.

LUNCH - 14carb/411cal
[3][231] half of a serving of LC pasta with ground beef and cheese
[11][180] Atkins coconut bar

DINNER - 7.5carb/369.5cal
[0][60] 3oz deli chicken (pan seared like the one pict'ed on the saucer to the right.)
[1.5][210] 3 slices of baby swiss
[3][16] 1/4 cup diced onion
[0][71] 1 egg
[3][12.5] .25 85% dark chocolate square (i forget the brand ... it had a black jungle cat on it)

TOTAL - 36.5carb/1077.5cal

4 comments:

  1. The "real" Nutella is a deal-breaker, eh?
    Have fun today - dinner and a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real Nutella is too many carbs/calories for me to have on a daily basis. I have it on my up-day Saturday though. :) Thanks! First I have a full day of work and dinner will be an Atkins bar, but it will be lots of fun to see a movie with Matt ... we haven't gotten together for well over a month, maybe 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time at the movies. Congrats to you on the no carb diet. Of course, carbs are always the very thing I crave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Char. It's a LOW carb diet btw, I'd cry if I were on a NO carb diet.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...