Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Menu

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 21carb/159cal
-----MORNING BLENDER-SHAKE INGREDIENTS-----
[0][0] 2 oz purified water and ice cubes
[6][28] 2 sugarfree philly swirl ice cream pops
[7][30] 1/4 thawed (from frozen) banana
[1][5] 1 tbsp dark cocoa
[3][21] 1 scoop Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood drink powder
[4][70] 1 scoop "Whey to Go" vanilla bean whey protein powder
[0][0] 2 capfuls of organic vanilla extract
[0][0] 2 capfuls of organic hazelnut extract
[0][5] 1 pinch of xanthan gum
[0][0] stevia
… this was a thick and smooth shake. rich cocoa-n-hazelhut, banana. I was trying for a Nutella-flavor. Not quite, but not bad either. I don't know if nutella is a flavor that can be created in shake-form.

LUNCH - 0carb/200cal
[0][200] handful of spicy pumpkin seeds

DINNER - 11carb/502cal
[5carb][190cal ] one serving of Dreamfields pasta (low carb)
[0carb][92cal ] 1oz lean ground beef
[5carb][40cal ] small amount of pasta sauce
[1carb][180cal ] 2oz cheese


TOTAL - 32carb/861cal

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shake! Did you make it from a recipe or just what you felt like at the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been experimenting with shakes for a few weeks, ever since I tried a Wowee Zowee inspired shake made by our friend Harry. I think the ingredients in my shakes evolve every time I make a new one. I try to leave comments on the texture and taste of each one, each day, so I can keep improving them. This one was very good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...