Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Menu

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 41carb/180cal
[41][180] healthy breakfast shake with a whole banana (I've been getting terrible foot cramps so wanted potassium)

LUNCH - 28.5carb/390cal
[9.5][300] altered attempt at making Lauren's chocolate zucchini bread (I didn't have almond flour so I used coconut flour. I also added a banana to the mix. I'll let you know how it turned out and post a pic once it is done.
[5][30] 5 strawberries
[14][60] half a banana

DINNER - 0carb/0cal
[0][0] none, but I had lunch late

TOTAL - 69.5carb/570cal

1 comment:

  1. Where's dinner? Please tell me you didn't skip dinner.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...