Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Menu

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 6carb/175cal
-----PROTEIN SHAKE INGREDIENTS-----
[0][0] 4 oz purified water and lots of ice cubes
[2][10] 2 TBSP unsweetened dark cocoa
[2][90] 1 TBSP peanut butter
[2][70] scoop of "Whey to Go" vanilla bean whey protein powder
[0][0] dash of organic vanilla extract
[0][0] tiny dash of Sea Salt
[0][5] 1 pinch of xanthan gum
[0][0] liquid stevia


Lunch - 5carb/260cal
[5][260] small portion of Cro's slow-cooked pulled pork North Carolina style (vinegar, tabasco and hot spices)

Dinner 6carb/175cal
-----PROTEIN SHAKE INGREDIENTS-----
[0][0] 4 oz purified water and lots of ice cubes
[2][10] 2 TBSP unsweetened dark cocoa
[2][90] 1 TBSP peanut butter
[2][70] scoop of "Whey to Go" vanilla bean whey protein powder
[0][0] dash of organic vanilla extract
[0][0] tiny dash of Sea Salt
[0][5] 1 pinch of xanthan gum
[0][0] liquid stevia


TOTAL 17carb/610cal

2 comments:

  1. It took me awhile to get used to the NC-style BBQ pork. I'm from Indiana and very used to the sweet tomato-based BBQ. Cro loves his BBQ so much that he would make it every year on his birthday before he met me. He didn't make it for his birthday this year and I suspect it is because I didn't care for the vinegar version. He spent Sunday slow roasting a huge Boston butt (I guess that is pork shoulder) and made me try it last night after he sauced it up. It was amazingly good (maybe he went lighter on the vinegar for me, I don't know).

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...