Friday, September 11, 2009

No Whammies

WOOT! STRESSFUL FRIDAY IS HERE! ... today I work to get more accomplished on this big project that is due to present next Thursday ... and I have to get Matt's film festival site going this weekend ... but it is Friday so I have that good "at least it's Friday" feeling going on due to the close proximity of Saturday.

The weekend following next week will either be dismal or super happy depending on how this project is received Thursday. Come On Super Happy! No Whammies and all that jazz, whoha, rigmarole, yadda yadda, etc.

Dad will be having the heart catheterization starting at 10 this morning. The procedure is projected to last for 3 hours. No Whammies and all that jazz, whoha, rigmarole, yadda yadda, etc. :)

4 comments:

  1. I leave for a couple o' days and come back.
    Now I'm out of the loop.
    What's a whammy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oct,

    I hope all went well with Papa Oct.

    My best to you all.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...