Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Menu

[carbs][calories]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
BREAKFAST - 13carb/288cal
-----MORNING BLENDER-SHAKE INGREDIENTS-----
[0][0] 4 oz purified water and lots of ice cubes
[6][28] 2 sugarfree philly swirl ice cream pop

[1][5] a tsp of dark cocoa
[2][70] 1 scoop of "Whey to Go" vanilla bean whey protein powder
[4][180] 2 TBSP peanut butter
[0][0] dash of organic vanilla extract
[0][0] dash of sea salt

[0][5] 1 pinch of xanthan gum
[0][0] liquid stevia


Lunch - 7carb/244cal
[2][164] "unwich" from Jimmy Johns (lettuce wrap, slice of provolone cheese, deli turkey)
[5][80] a piece of an Atkins bar

DINNER - 13carb/288cal
-----PROTEIN SHAKE INGREDIENTS-----
[0][0] 4 oz purified water and lots of ice cubes
[6][28] 2 sugarfree philly swirl ice cream pop

[1][5] a tsp of dark cocoa
[2][70] 1 scoop of "Whey to Go" vanilla bean whey protein powder
[4][180] 2 TBSP peanut butter
[0][0] dash of organic vanilla extract
[0][0] dash of sea salt

[0][5] 1 pinch of xanthan gum
[0][0] liquid stevia


TOTAL 33carb/820cal

2 comments:

  1. I would never tell anybody what to eat, it is so personal and what works for one doesn't work for another. But,
    I see you have a lot of different things for breakfast and lunch a bunch of processed stuff. To me processed anything is bad even if it is low carb, it is still loaded with stuff we shouldn't be eating.
    I firmly believe that we need to give our bodies a break from digesting food all day long so I have a very small breakfast, OJ with flax seed that I grind. 170 cal.
    I don't have lunch but if I do it is an apple. 100 cal.
    Dinner I always have a nice meal that I prepare myself. Usually chicken and a raw spinach salad with olive oil, vinegar dressing.
    I top this off with two cups of frozen blueberries and half a cup of raspberries with stevia.
    The total calories are about 900 to 1000. It is a very tasty day and there is room for more protein if I need it. I have a low carb day.
    Have you thought of not eating processed foods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of my role models in how you eat. Thanks Marjie and grats on reaching not only your 100lb goal, but dipping into that extra 10 percent loss that you are after!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...