Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Early has it's benefits (extra sleep isn't one of them)


My boss came downstairs this morning and asked if I'd seen the sky. Wondering if there was an ominous cloud or threat of a big storm on the horizon I jumped up to take a look. "It's beautiful", he said. It was beautiful. Even cities aren't completely removed from the effects of nature.

That thought makes me happy. :) Sleeping more would have made me happy this morning too! lol BTW, I was a little disappointed that there wasn't an ominous cloud holding threat of a big storm on the horizon. I'm just that kind of girl I guess. Storms are more exciting than lovely sunrises.

Interesting though that these two shots were only a minute apart. The sky changed from a dusky green to the beginnings of brilliant blue in that short amount of rising sun.

5 comments:

  1. You're working too hard, girl. Tho that is a pretty sunrise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I just love seeing skies like that, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference a minute makes!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...