Friday, November 6, 2009

4-eyes

I HATE wearing glasses. Ten more days until my LASIK consultation. If they say yes then it's another three weeks of glasses until surgery day. *sigh*

I don't see as well in these darned things as I did in contact lenses either. The halo around lights during night driving are down-right dangerous for me. Tension!!! And eye strain!! >_< ! I bought Cro a little Pandaren Monk pet to hang out with him in World of Warcraft. $5 of it goes to the Make a Wish Foundation so that coupled with his obvious adoration of the little guy made it worth the $10 for some moving pixels. It is sort of cute.

2 comments:

  1. We are opposites. I hate wearing contacts. I am so lazy to deal with them most of the time. The only good thing about contacts I think is no smudges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many things that I don't like about them, but just the feeling of constraint on my face is probably the worst. Oh and the smudges and fog and having them slip down my nose constantly and can't sleep in them and and and ... :) It's cool that glasses don't bother you. They CAN be a fun fashion item.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...