Friday, November 20, 2009

B to the eautiful day

My regular eye doc called in response to my message asking if he knew the surgeon who is going to perform the LASIK for me and what he thought of the procedure in general.

What a super sweet guy! Doctor's like him just reaffirm my pickiness because when I find a doctor that I connect with I just don't want to let them go (even if I don't have to see them very often ... it's been at least 5 years since I last saw him).

Anyway, he DOES know the surgeon and he said that he thinks I've made a very wise choice and that I will enjoy the outcome.

Yay. I'm still smiling after his call ... he speaks with such congeniality and good humor. :) And when he asks when my surgery was going to be and I said Dec 7 he said "oh, Pearl Harbor day" which is exactly what the surgeon said. Not a day to smile about historically but I think it will be a day that I look back on with a smile for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...