Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How I see it.

Yesterday was stress-free until 4pm and uber-stress after 4pm. I got up at 4:30am this morning to get here extra early. Of course it is 7am already so I need to make this blog post short and get to work.

LASIK update 22 days post-op:
Left eye now - absolutely perfect
Right eye now - still ghosting but I noticed last night that it was equal in strength to the left (it had been weaker, more dim, and very ghosted with double vision for several days). Yesterday during work on the computer, even though it was still weaker and ghosted it didn't seem as bad as the week prior. Another observation from last night is that the ghosting has changed angle. Initially it always showed a ghosted double vision to the lower left. Last night the ghosted area was directly above the actual image. It's about a quarter of the image overlaid and about 30 percent of the strength of the actual image. I'm going to work up a little diagram to illustrate what I mean by ghosted and how it has changed. I think the change is for the better and a sign that it is on the heal. :)

This only illustrates right now. I expect the right eye to worsen as the day progresses and clear up after a good night of sleep ... but it seems there has been a great improvement since last week so I'm hanging in there with a great positive outlook. Patience! I hate patience, lol.

December 29, 2009

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think... what are you doing reading this comment? GET BACK TO WORK!

    J/k Hope you have a great holiday and here's hoping your eyeballs get squared away soon.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...