Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I made a Shake (sing to the t-pain song)

I've spent the last hour playing around with a custom shake and "youBar" maker online. I got the link in my "Groupon" (group coupons and discounts) this morning and was intrigued enough to try it. I put together a low carb bar and a low carb shake mix and was pleased enough with the outcome that I ordered a box of each. It's at youbars.com so if you guys try it share your creations. I ended up making a bar that I names "Cinnapple Peanut" which was a mixture of peanut butter, apples and cinnamon among other things. What is extra cool is that you can add vitamins, healthy greens, and a bunch of other choices that I forget. - oh! And you can name your creations and they print custom labels with the name you chose. Fun. I'll post a screenshot of what I made. I also made a custom protein shake mix with choco and strawberries. Sounds good to me. :) One of the options was to add Stevia, Slenda or both so my bars are Stevia-sweetened and low carb. Now I wish they would hurry up and get here so I can report on whether they are good or crap, lol.

In eye news, let's just say that it's a good thing that I have two of them. My left eye had to do ALL of the driving this morning because my right eye must have found out that I had been talking about it and went on strike. I can still see out of it but the double vision is so bad that it was safer to drive with it closed. It seems a little better now but wow, I'm starting to get a little worried about it. Patience. Patience.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the "I'm on a Boat" spoofs on youtube, you should go there now. So funny. Carlos, yeah I though of doing a custom spoof for you called "I'm on a Bigger Boat". And Jack I thought of you and all of your "Sorry ___" posts. :) You should do a "Sorry t-pain" rewrite.

Anyway, here is my fav spoof of this World of Warcraft style ... (very explicit lyrics so not safe for work nor kids!).


I'm off work tomorrow for Cro and my anniversary. I'm so happy that we found each other. :D This makes year four and we are both looking forward to seeing 2009 behind us (what a crappy year it was). 2010! May it be the best one yet for everyone here.

5 comments:

  1. Could you make me a TaffyAlmond Taffy Bar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you'd want ME to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COol website, i'll have to check it out and see if I can make some bars for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh... heeee heee

    it's youbars.com youbar.com is an Asian site, I was so confused as to how you made your bars there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doh! Sorry about the typo. I fixed it so that the next person won't have to be confused. Let me know how yours turn out if you make some! :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...