Sunday, January 24, 2010

RAWR

I went to the gym at 6 this morning only to find out that it doesn't open until 9am on Sunday. Monday-Friday it's open 24hrs, Saturday it opens at 7am, Sunday 9am. Darned lazy weekend gym owners. :) Ah well ... I hope I still feel like going at 9.

My back is peeling from the stupid tanning bed burn.

*update
Went back to the gym at 9am, tanned for 15 minutes (but lay my burnt backside on a towel since it isn't yet ready for more heat), then went to the cardio theater for a recumbent bike. I gave up on that after only a couple of minutes because it was way too dark to see the panel to enter settings. I then moved to the women's area but the recumbent bike was taken so I did cardio on an open elliptical trainer for 15 minutes (the elliptical is much harder for me to do than the recumbent bike so my heart rate was well above target for the duration of that workout). I then cooled down so that my rubberband legs would regain some steadiness and started to leave. As I was leaving I heard a big "Hi Tracy!" from behind me and turn around to see Jake, my new trainer. It's so cool to actually be recognized at the gym. I think I'm liking this. Who would have guessed it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing so well! I wish your motivation would rub off on me... Keep it up, girl, you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're doing great, Oct! Excellent perseverance! :-)

    The best part is that you're actually enjoying the experience. That's a prescription for long term success.

    My best to you and Cro!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...