Friday, February 19, 2010

I know squat

Yahoo for Friday (well, yahoo for the end of the week anyway). Loads to do today as usual but I stayed a little late last night to be sure that I wouldn't have a problem completing the projects that are due today.

I didn't get to the gym last night but have been doing squats every time I think of it. Brushing teeth? Good time to do some squats as well. Putting gas in the Jeep? Good time for a few squats. I'm now the crazy squatting gal. :P

Tonight I will do at least 45 minutes of cardio (and I hope that Johnny Cash movie is still playing).

Feeling less depressed today. Probably because the weekend is almost here.

*update - I did one hour of recumbent bike and Angels and Demons was playing.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy, Oct! Long time no type. I tried to comment a short while ago and couldn't for some reason. I just could access the comment feature. But today I can!

    I stumbled upon some information about exercise and MS and thought of you immediately. I hope this further inspires you to keep up all your good work!

    http://www.physorg.com/news185725732.html

    I hope you and Cro have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi JP! The site somments went haywire a few weeks ago but I think the new default template fixed it. Form over function now for sure, but comments are more important to me than a custom layout. I'm going to check out the MS exercise link now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...