Friday, March 5, 2010

No news from hell

Busy busy day so I can't come up for air long.

My eyes are super clear today (woot!) so far. And it is Friday.

I'm taking vacation time in two weeks to entertain my British guest for his stay. I don't know why he wants to spend six days in Indianapolis and hope he's not going to be bored. I've done my best to plan out things to do and am taking off work so I'm not going to feel guilty if it isn't everything he hoped. He's been in Indiana before but we were teens back then. Everything is more exiting when you are a teenager and the world is full of possibility.

Here's a pic in case you forgot what I look like. :P Ooh, I broke out some spring time tops. Yay for warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...