Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hot stuff

Volcanoes! Eyjafjallajokull (Eye-ya-fyarll-okull) to be exact. I think it's interesting how the crater looks like the face from "The Scream" (painting by Edvard Munch). It's also interesting that "The Scream" is speculated to have been painted in response to (or at least influenced by) the Krakatoa erruption of 1883.

That's how I look when people bring in cake to work. NOOO! I can't eat that! :) I really really need to remember to make that black bean chocolate cake recipe posted on Healthy Indulgences.

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] protein shake

Lunch - 6carb
[6carb] part of a naked burrito from Qdoba

Dinner - xcarb
[xcarb] don't know yet

TOTAL xcarb

4 comments:

  1. Okay, that is totally creepy in the coolest of ways.

    And that black bean cake recipe... OMG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I thought that painting was about carbs, too.
    Or weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or it's about being home alone ... and realizing you are out of Atkins bars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked like that just last night!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...