Wednesday, April 28, 2010

like an elf in the night ...

Got up at 4:30am for the gym again today and it wasn't so bad. Well, getting up was a pain but the workout was actually nice. AND they were still playing The Time Traveler's Wife so now I've seen all of it except the very end. If I hadn't been worried about getting to work I would have kept biking and seen the rest of the movie ... very good, that one.

Not allowing my urge to get to work so early to win out today I got my workout in even though I didn't get out of the gym until nearly 6am (got there just a little before 5), went home to shower and still got to work at 7 (an hour and 20 minutes before anyone else arrived). Yay, I'm the man ... okay, not the MAN but you know what I mean. haha

People are starting to arrive at work now (8:30) so I guess the day begins. I get lots done before the day begins. Like a brownie (not the gooey chocolately type).


Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] protein shake

Lunch - 7carb
[0carb] can of tuna
[6carb] 1 LC tortilla
[1carb] slice of sharp cheddar

Dinner - 10carb
[8carb] Taco Bell (remastered into an LC tortilla)
[2carb] Atkins PB cup

TOTAL 21carb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...