Monday, April 12, 2010

Meh

Just another Monday and I'm feeling disconnected from whatever. Just not into it yet I guess. It's that feeling I get when Cro has checked our lottery tickets and says no numbers.

Anyway, lots to do and I'm here so I'll get to it.

Food for today: protein shake, almonds, atkins bar. Dinner will likely be another Atkins bar. Next weekend is 4 days and 8 hours and 13 minutes of today's workday left to add to that. How is it that I get here an hour early and I still have over 8 hours to go. Blah.

Tomorrow is my next LASIK follow-up appointment. My eyes are doing much better though they ghost periodically. The Restasis has been a miracle so even though they aren't fully healed yet I have hopes that they won't be ghosting in the morning give me a good idea of where my vision currently hits. I'm hoping for a solid 20/30 or better.

Back to the Monday at hand. pfft

*update ... sliced some fresh ginger root into some hot water from and a drop of liquid stevia. yum. I bought some more green tea and some oolong tea (never had that before) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...