Thursday, April 22, 2010

mojito!

We are taking a co-worker out to lunch today to (celebrate?) her departure to work for another company. I'm happy for her though I think our own company is the shiznit (that means awesome) and I don't know why she would leave us. Ah well ... life moves and people do too. I'm sure she'll keep in touch.

Rock Bottom Brewery is the spot for lunch and I think I might just have a liquid lunch in the form of mojito. It's 12 carbs for one though ... we'll see if it's worth foregoing anything to eat. Along with the alcohol I will be downing a couple of glasses of water (to avoid dehydration and headache!).

Tomorrow is Friday ... which I'm sure you all know that if you look forward to the weekends as much as I do.

Breakfast - 6carb
[2carb] Atkins bar
[4g] almonds

Lunch - 13carb
[12carb] one mojito (ooo yum)
[0carb] lemon pepper grilled chicken (also yum)
[1carb] tiny amount of green beans (also yum and crisp)

Dinner - 16carb
[8carb] 2 low carb tortillas
[2?carb] taco bell volcanic taco contents without the shell
[6carb] carbsmart ice cream

TOTAL 35carb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...