Monday, April 5, 2010

Quiet morning

I wasn't feeling so great yesterday so engaged in lots of sleeping which resulted in the day flying by extra fast. It's Monday again. Lots of work to do this week ... most of it due mid-week. I took an anti-stress supplement and am ready for the world. rawr

I made a protein shake for breakfast but ended up pouring it down the sink at work. I just have no appetite right now (wish it was always like that, lol). I think I need to find some dried miso soup to start bringing for my work lunches. I enjoyed it so much from the Japanese restaurant that Kon took me too while he was here that I can't stop thinking about it. It's very healthy and low carb as well.

I paid off JD (our John Deere lawn tractor) last week so he's all ours free and clear. I bought it on a one-year no interest loan last April so it was time to shell out and pay it off. Done and done. The lawn will get it's first mow of the year in a day or too. Spring is officially here when it's time to mow the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...