Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If that don't beat all.

After re-reading my post from yesterday I've come to the conclusion that I have "Old Yeller" syndrome. You know, that yellow dog that had rabies and would go nuts when hearing loud noises. They shot old yeller at the end of that movie. Maybe I'd better put on a more tolerant face when confronted with annoying people. :P

Today is insanely busy. Yesterday was busy. Monday was INSANELY busy. Tomorrow will likely be insanely busy. Friday will be ... bliss! I'm taking a vacation day Friday to make it a four-day weekend. Luv! Friday will consist of waiting on the air-conditioning guy to arrive and then hmm, probably chilling and giving CS5 (new software) some attention. Then probably a nice nap or oh! Some time at the gym for the first time this week!!! I'm losing my tan too so I think a nice nap under the tanning bed, catch a movie in the cardio cinema, strength training and maybe even a swim. :D Looking forward to it.

Breakfast - 2carb
[2carb] part of an Atkins bar

Lunch - 16carb
[4carb] blackened chicken and steamed veggies from Cajun Grill
[12carb] almonds

Dinner - xcarb
[xcarb] x

TOTAL xcarb

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...