Thursday, May 6, 2010

International "No Diet" Day

Yep, today is the day set aside to honor body diversity and to be reminded of how dangerous diets can be. Unfortunately it's not a free day to eat whatever we wish wouldn't count. It still counts. ;) Good thing I'm not on a diet ... it's a healthy way of eating!

I had an unhealthy way of eating dream last night. I was on a team of off-world explorers with danger and adventure all around me. As the rest of the team dispursed to secure key areas of the city I was left to monitor one huge piece of machinery responsible for some important function I'm sure, though I didn't know what that would be. Of course something went wrong with the machine and it began to leak taffy from one of it's valves. I had no option other than to eat the taffy as I frantically tried to get the machine to stop dispensing. I knew that allowing the taffy to hit the ground would set off alarms and alert the enemy that something was up. I had no means to pocket so much taffy ... the only option was to keep eating it. Ick ... what a nightmare. I don't even like taffy that much even if its sugary goodness wasn't like poison to me. I certainly wouldn't want to be force fed an unending amount. It was like that episode of The Simpsons where Homer is sent to hell and his punishment was to be force fed donuts ... of course Homer just mumbled "more" between bites as his "torture" continued endlessly.

Breakfast - 2carb
[2carb] part of a protein shake

Lunch - 13carb
[3carb] steakum salad (no dressing) from Great Steak Escape (mall food court lunch with the guys)
[10carb] peanuts

Dinner - xcarb
[xcarb] x

TOTAL xcarb

4 comments:

  1. Yeah... I'm definitely Homer Simpson in female form... LOL... I even was thinking about ordering a donut pan so that I can bake my own using almond flour and protein powder!!! LOL!! I'm really going to now that I think about... Eggface's recipes are just too yummy to turn down.

    Happy national NO DIET day!!

    <3
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eggface's recipes too. She's a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. doughhhh nuts... yum. It's been a long time since I had one of those. Interesting factoid. Our restaurant space was a steak escape before we took it over. I never ate there. I despise dreams that I work in. I never feel rested when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....must....have....taffy......
    The lowCarb store had some low carb taffy..
    wanted me to try it....I told them,"no way"
    Because I sure as heck was going to write in my blog that I ate some!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...