Tuesday, May 11, 2010

into the unknown blue yonder

Amelia was playing at the gym this morning. Meh, I wasn't into it but looks like could be a good flick. I was more grounded and peddling my butt off. At least I hope that will be the result of all this peddling.

Began exploring what I can do with Flash Catalyst last night. Loving it but not as intuitive as the tutorial makes it appear. Guess that's why I need to watch more of the tutorial today. Took home work for a project that I'm working on just to have something real to apply the effort to. Not a project that's on the books so no pressure but will be a cool surprise to put in front of the team eventually.

I'm feeling a bit languid and floaty this morning but that either has to do with 4am at the gym or taking Benedryl so I could sleep last night when I knew I only had 5 hours before needing to get up. Maybe the Benedryl hasn't worn off completely yet. I might make a cup of green tea to wake up.

Industriously I made stuffed peppers when I got home last night and mowed the lawn while the peppers baked. I had it all finished before the rain started (it's supposed to rain for the next four days straight) and just before Cro got home. He had to work late again so hopefully not having to mow the lawn let him enjoy a little more of the short evening. Mondays suck but at least Tuesday is getting started now.

I've decided that my cousin (or my aunt) could have made up the story about him seeing dad to give a bit of comfort to my mom. I just have a difficult time getting behind that he appeared all cliché like that (dressed entirely in white for example) to my cousin who wasn't especially close with him. I don't know. It was a nice thought and even if fictional it was done with positive intentions. I don't have hard feelings about it.

Breakfast - 2carb
[2carb] Atkins bar

Lunch - 12.5carb
[2carb] half of a red bell pepper
[0carb] ground sirlion
[1carb] diced onion, sprinkle of shredded cheddar, diced chili peppers
[1.5carb] cream cheese
[8carb] almonds

Dinner - 6.5carb
[2carb] half of a red bell pepper
[0carb] ground sirlion
[1carb] diced onion, sprinkle of shredded cheddar, diced chili peppers
[1.5carb] cream cheese
[0carb] chicken breast and wing from KFC ... KGC! Kentucky Grilled Chicken ... first time I've tried it and YUM
[2carb] Atkins Peanut Butter cups

TOTAL 21carb

1 comment:

  1. I love red peppers! YUM!! I mowed the lawn for the first time last week and it was... kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...