Tuesday, May 25, 2010

work. lawn. shopping.

Yesterday was completely packed with projects and a meeting. Hmm, today is the same but different. Different projects and different meeting.

Ooh, I took JD for a ride around the lawn yesterday after work. JD (the John Deere) and I got it all mown before Cro got home but he finished all the parts I didn't do so well. I have trouble with the steep-n-hilly-parts and the way-too-close-to-the-creek-and-lined-with-overgrown-trees part. The lawn looks super nice now. :)

Before all of that I stopped to buy new clothes but was driven out of the store by crazy insane clerks who were going freak over a guy who was visiting them while they "worked". They were yelling like idiots at the top of their voices things like "LADIES LISTEN UP!!! THIS WOMAN JUST BOUGHT SHOES FOR 59 CENTS!!! ... 59 CENTS!!! ... I SAID 59 CENTS PEOPLE!!!" I left when they started trying to help me in their very loud voices and the guy joined in saying "I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!" DID YOU BUY THAT HERE??!!" I tried to just ignore them but when it was apparent that they were too giddy from their inappropriate in-store potential love hook-up (the female clerks and the guy visitor, not me) that I abandoned all aspirations of purchasing anything and left.

I'll just hit the mall or Target over the weekend. Love new clothes, hate loud and obnoxious people.

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] Atkins bar

Lunch - 9carb
[9carb] peanuts

Dinner - 13carb
[5carb] Dreamfields pasta
[3carb] cheese and HOT peppers
[0carb] bacon
[5carb] Carbsmart chocolate icecream

TOTAL 26carb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...