Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*yawn*

... and it's dawn. It wasn't dawn when I got out of the gym but I'm happy to say that I went and despite being sleepy I'm happy about it. The movie on Cardio Cinema was not very motivating this time. It certainly didn't hold up to Avatar. I think this one was called Crazy something ... I forgot already. It was about a country singer dude and his love interest – some boy's mom. Meh. I'll hope for it to not be playing tomorrow morning. :/

There was a storm last night which made sleeping so extra good. Love love love storms. :) I don't know if it's the scent of rain, the crackle of electricity in the air or the touch of danger and excitement that sends me off to sweet dreams. I just know that I love it.

Okay, let's get this Tuesday rolling. The CS5 upgrade (design software suite) is out by the way and it looks sooo cool. I doubt we'll upgrade any time soon but waah. I've been doing lots of e-learning on key pieces of it anyway. That just makes it hurt more I guess but what's a girl to do.

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] protein shake

Lunch - 5carb
[4carb] 1 LC tortilla
[1carb] slice of sharp cheddar

Dinner - 29carb
[16?carb] Dreamfield's pasta (too much)
[3carb] tomato sauce
[4carb] cheese
[4carb] low carb ice cream
[2carb] Atkins PB cup

TOTAL 38carb

1 comment:

  1. I haven't decided if I want to watch the crazy movie yet. It's on my netflix que just incase. I like maggie, I'll butcher her last name, ghyhlennahalkjfaldfjalhall (sister of Jake) alot.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...