Monday, June 14, 2010

click click click

It's a little disheartening to login to the blog and see that my last post was in excitement about the weekend being nearly here. Well, it was here and gone again in a blink and now I'm at the furthest point from next weekend possible. Monday. Ah well, I missed the guys I work with anyway.

The weekend was fairly uneventful and yet so wonderful. Time with Cro is bliss. Not having a schedule is bliss. Funny that for as much as I enjoyed it there isn't much exciting to share. Sometimes the best moments aren't exciting to tell about.



I could tell about some of the boring stuff. :) Cro and I went to PetSmart and he make clicking noises to fascinate a Conure (type of parrot). It also fascinated me that he would know to do this and HOW to do this. Cro has an understanding of animals that impresses me over and over.
I asked if he would like to have a Conure rather than a new iPhone for his birthday but the iPhone won out for now. The Conure was well over-priced and Cro doubtfully would want one off the shelf of a pet store anyway.

While at the pet store we asked a clerk about kitty bath wipes since Buddy cat is getting older and I've noticed that the fur on his back doesn't seem to be getting the attention he gives to the rest of himself. The lady pointed out some options and asked Buddy's age. Upon learning that he is 14 she perked up and told us that her own kitty is 13. Maybe we need to start a senior kitty cat club. That probably exists but has nothing to do with cats. lol Anyway, I purchased a spray that is to be toweled off and some kitty "Wet Ones" type of bath wipes that smell like asian pear. He HATES the spray but isn't bothered too much by the asian pear bath wipes so that is what I'll use from now on (and avoid the struggle and claw marks!). Cro picked out a catnip-infused plastic toy for him that he isn't too impressed with. Darn cat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 0carb
[0carb] leftover lemon chicken from Rock Bottom Brewery

Lunch - 0carb
[0carb] grilled chicken ala Cro's grill

Dinner - 5carb
[0carb] roast beef
[2.5carb] 8 radishes
[.5carb] small amount of onion
[2carb] Atkins peanut butter cups

TOTAL 5carb

2 comments:

  1. nice designs, did you make this one yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, I gave up spending time to make my own when the one a spent so much time on a good while ago stopped allowing comments. This is one of blogger's new templates. I like it the most out of the new ones being offered.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...