Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday! Well it is for me.

Tomorrow is Cro's birthday! His new iPhone arrived yesterday and we both took tomorrow as a vacation day to celebrate. His birthday cake will be a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory and I may have to low carb cheesecake with strawberries for myself. :)

We are also going to attend an all-day blacksmith conference and watch some old boys share technique and knowledge in the art. We might even participate in a workshop if any look compelling and not just for beginners (well I AM a beginner, but Cro certainly isn't).

It's going to be a fun birthday weekend! In the meantime, today is going to be super busy for both of us at work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[0carb] bacon
[4carb] half of a no sugar added, sweetened with Splenda tapioca pudding cup

Lunch - 4carb
[4carb] bunless burger with cheddar and bacon from O'Reilly's Irish Pub. OMG so good, and we ate at a table outside ... even better. :)

Dinner - 14carb
[0carb] ground beef
[4carb] cheese, diced onions, jalapeƱos
[6carb] low-carb tortilla
[4carb] 2 packs of Atkins PB cups

TOTAL 22carb

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... Cheesecake! :o) Hope Cro has a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BDay to Cro!
    And happy cheesecake to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it was you who contacted me through Anne's blog but I can't find where the message went.....so sorry.

    So you are following the same eating habits of our friend.....did you two read the same book and if so what is the name of it?

    I think your meals today are healthier than Anne's, I only want her healthy and happy and I am sure she knows what she is doing much more than I do.....

    Have a great weekend.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...