Monday, June 28, 2010

Hot Hot HOT

Cro's birthday weekend was fun and relaxing. We went to a blacksmith conference in a smallish town north of Indy. They had a nice set-up and lots of gorgeous work. At 93 degrees and no airflow beneath the canopies where the forges were firing we soon melted. We probably lost 5 pounds in sweat. :P Next year we plan to go to the morning sessions or try to find one happening in early spring or late fall. I think I held up surprisingly well considering what heat does to my MS (activates it full-force). I had fun and although my cousins weren't able to join us it was worth going just to see what other people were doing with their forges.

We watched the fifth season of LOST ... loving it with one season to go (hope that it ends up making sense). We also started to watch the movie "9" and watched "Up!". 9 was visually compelling but I think I need to watch it again sometime when I'm in the mood for a dreary dystopia. Up! was both sad and uplifting. I liked it very much. Squirrel!!!

*sigh* Another week lies before me. This one will be semi-short (which means super busy) since everyone is being given a paid half-day off Friday. Monday both Cro and I will have off in celebration of Independence day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 1carb
[0carb] bacon
[1carb] strawberry

Lunch - 10carb
[10carb] YouBar

Dinner - 21carb
[15carb] Dreamfield's
[4carb] cheese, jalapeƱos
[2carb] Atkins PB cups

TOTAL 32 carb

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun except for the (SQUIRREL!!) sweating part. I like the movie UP.

    SQUIRREL!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...