Tuesday, June 15, 2010

is that thunder or my stomach growling?

Starving, but not really. Just having hunger pangs, which is good. I've been having a mild MS fair-up (a bit of vertigo and limping happening faster than normal when I walk). Maybe starving will send it running away. Nothing to see here, move along!

The heat isn't helping but I still love the feeling of it. And the storms! Love them. It will be 87 degrees with storms again today. The pic is one that a friend took just before the ominous sky opened up last night. It also opened up on a 6-story statue of Jesus in Ohio.

Back to the topic of Indy storms, the photo brings to mind hype that led up to the Cloverfield movie release. The official website would leave hints regarding the movie and its unknown creature. Virally, people would pick apart the hints and even see monsters in the clouds of such photos. I wonder if there is a monster in the clouds of this one.I'm having lunch at the end of this week with another friend who I've not seen in over a year. He's looking for a job and will be downtown so his sudden abundance of free time along with the proximity of places to hunt is just right for us to get together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 0carb
[0carb] half of a grilled chicken breast

Lunch - 8carb
[0carb] one grilled chicken breast
[8carb] peanuts

Dinner - 5carb
[0carb] roast beef
[2.5carb] 8 radishes
[.5carb] small amount of onion
[2carb] Atkins peanut butter cups

TOTAL 13carb

1 comment:

  1. I miss stormy days, rain, not snow. The weather here has finally turned nice enough though. I do like your new background and have started to play around with the new stuff, but... well... I like that shabbyblog stuff alot.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...