Friday, June 11, 2010

weekend brain

Glad it's the weekend! Okay, it isn't until the end of the day but I've noticed that my weekend happiness has evolved and spread like one of those amoeba things and absorbed Friday. There's a term for the feeling one gets before a vacation is about to start called "vacation brain". Every Friday I get "weekend brain", which just means that I go about my work day with a happy "it's almost here" feeling.

So what is to look forward to this weekend? Spending time with Cro!, mowing the lawn with JD, maybe getting my hair highlights refreshed and a cut, grilling chicken and peppers for next week's lunches, playing around on the computer and learning more in Catalyst (design software that I'm loving) and Soundbooth (because I like to sing, at least when no one is listening). I might actually finish up a pet project that I've been doing for work. Oh, and a couple of nice, stress-free naps. Yay weekend (simple as it may be).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 6carb
[2carb] 3-minute low carb muffin (carbquick, egg, stevia, xylitol, sugar-free davinci, dash of sea salt and dash of cinnamon)

Lunch - 4carb
[0carb] lemon chicken from Rock Bottom Brewery
[1carb] a few green beans
[3carb] a few edamame
[0carb] a shot of Maker's Mark

Dinner - 14carb
[14carb] 2.5 servings of Dreamfields with cheese

TOTAL 24carb

2 comments:

  1. Oct,

    I love the new blog look. Very nice.

    I love your attitude even more. You're an inspiration. I mean that. :)

    My best to you and Cro! I hope your weekend surpasses your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JP. This is one of the new templates from blogger. Thought it was cool and like the change now and then.

    It's cool that you like my attitude *smiling*. I think the magnesium is helping too.

    I hope that you and Mad have a great weekend! They are the gold at the end of the rainbow for me (mostly because I get to spend more time with Cro and we can feel fancy-free for a couple of days). ;)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...