Wednesday, July 14, 2010

back soon

I was out sick yesterday but ended up working 9 hours from home (well 2 at the office and the rest after I got back home). I'm feeling mostly better today but wow, what a huge amount of work today. I got all of my deadlines done yesterday but there are more each day.

I did buy Eclipse and haven't had enough time to read it. Despite this I'm over a third finished with it. The house is very quiet now that I've taken up reading like mad again. 2 and a third novels in less than a week after work and weekends. Almost no television.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] Atkins Advantage bar and one mid morning as a snack

Lunch - 2carb
[2carb] roast beef with onions and radishes (radishes cooked next to the roast until they are tender like little potatoes)

Dinner - 18carb
[8carb] ground beef mixed with diced onions, diced chili pepper, spiced with various hot seasonings, layered onto LC tortilla with shredded cheese
[10carb] CarbSmart ice cream

TOTAL 24 carb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...