Tuesday, July 27, 2010

go fish!

Strange dreams last night involving several of you bloggers. There was a big group of you at my highschool cafeteria (odd since I'm WAY beyond high school) and you were all my real friends. :) None of you sat by yourselves at the vampire table though ... darn it. (Yeah, Twilight is still in my dreams.)

Matt had to work late so we're postponing the movie for later this week. Given the unexpected time I fried fish! Yay fish. I lightly breaded flounder filets with Dixie Carb Counters Breading and Batter Mix. Cro pronounced them good and I thought so too so I brought one for lunch today. Leftovers are great for a quick and portable lunch.

Rihanna - because I wanna be her:



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 0carb
[0carb] - bacon

Lunch - 5carb
[1carb] one low-carb, lightly-breaded flounder filet
[4carb] one Atkins bar

Dinner - 19carb
[16carb] stuffed pepper (bell pepper stuffed with ground beef, diced onion, diced celery, jalapeƱo cheese, hot spices, cream cheese, sprinkle of shredded cheddar on top
[1carb] one large strawberry
[2carb] Atkins PB cup

TOTAL 24 carb

3 comments:

  1. ooo ooo, was I in your dream? Isn't if funny how books can invade your imagination so much? I still have the same scenes in my head after reading a thriller novel a few years ago. The main character was hiding in Italy and the author wrote so well that my imagination has been fueled ever since. I wish I could remember what the book title was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that - I want to be Lady GaGa.
    I saw a license plate that said "C YA"
    And I thought about you.
    So I guess we are even.
    You rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - yep, you were there, anne was there too. I love when I remember my dreams ... though the nice ones usually fade from memory over time.

    anne - lol, you are the Little Monster and me the rock star. So cool that you say a C YA license plate. I wanted one that said AFK for a long while but regular plates are cheaper so I guess I won't be cool like that.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...