Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Give me a "Z" ... ZZZ!!!

I'm extra sleepy for some reason. I had many vivid dreams and was wide awake at 4:04 (secretly happy that the clock didn't say 4:44). Later I woke up and looked at the clock and it WAS 4:44. I said "hi dad" and tried to go back to sleep. Yeah, for some reason I've developed a superstition that seeing 444 on the clock is a warning that someone I know is going to die. After my dad died I told myself that I would no longer think of it as a warning that someone was going to die, I would instead think of it as a message from dad. All of that is bunk and bull as they would say but it helps to calm irrational anxieties.

So here are a couple of stand-out moments from my vivid dreams:
- Cro and I went to a music store where I saw Adam Lambert performing an old song called "Shadows in the Rain" by The Police. The Police are my all-time favorite band. I was delighted to see Adam Lambert (who I also like) performing and putting his own twist on this song. Oddly though, Adam was dressed up like a lady sort of Eddy Izzard style.
- Cro was playing some operatic music on the way home and I turned it off, not liking it at all and it was going to bust my head (inside joke). Cro put on some wolf howl "music" with native American drums to soothe me. He is so sweet, even in my dreams.

The wolf howl stuff must have been spurred by me finishing the final book of the Twilight series last night. It was a satisfying ending but I won't ruin it for anyone. I liked it very much and was impressed a few times when I wasn't able to easily predict the direction it would take. I DVR'd Hell's Kitchen and the new episode of Chopped. I watched Hell's Kitchen but don't remember the last half clearly. I gave up on watching Chopped, saving it for another time. I was way too sleepy.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 10carb
[10carb] youbar

Lunch - 1carb
[1carb] I picked at a barnyard salad with salsa rather than dressing.

Dinner - 15carb
[15carb] ground beef mixed with diced onions, diced chili pepper, spiced with various hot seasonings, with low carb (Dreamfield's) rotini

TOTAL 26 carb

8 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air. I had trouble sleeping last night too. The good news is you must have had some deep sleep because you had vivid dreams. Always a good sign. :-)

    I hope you have a great day and rest better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, so vivid dreams mean that I got some deep sleep? I must have gotten lots of deep sleep because I can remember having six or more vivid dream snippets. Maybe I felt so sleepy in the morning because none of the dreams lasted long enough to conclude. It was like dream channel surfing. I hope you have a great day as well, JP. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some wild dreams and unrest last night too. My dreams are fueled by twilight right now. I dream of wolves right now since Bella's hanging out with Jacob where I'm at story wise. I even dreamed that HeZug was big and strong and super heated like Jacob. LOL In reality, he's small and strong and always cold like Edward. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I wake up real early or real late - I'll think something nice for you.
    I get up at like 4:00 every day.
    Unless otherwise specified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna - Twilight dreams are sort of cool aren't they?

    anne - :) another early bird ... earlier than me! Worms can feel relieved that we won't eat them though. Eww, worms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also try to avoid woims (worms)
    Although some one thought I was cooking one the other day.
    Silly - everyone know you eat worms raw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea, twilight dreams are cool.

    Anne, I like my worms deep fried and my ants raw and alive.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...