Monday, July 26, 2010

Hot pursuit

Ah Monday. Wish I could say nice to see you again. :p Maybe if I ever win the lottery.

I spent half of Sunday developing a film festival website for Matt. After work today he and I are going to see Inception.

I've decided to give up Dreamfield's Monday through Friday this week. It's so easy to make a serving of pasta and toss in pre-browned ground beef, diced onions, diced peppers and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. So easy that I've been using it as a crutch. So the plan for this week is to avoid the Dreamfield's and see what else I can subsist upon. Today I brought 3 boiled eggs made in my nifty egg genie thing and an Atkins bar. I should have brought something to eat before the movie though because I know I'm going to be way hungry by the time I get home. I have no idea what I'm going to make either, I just know I'm going to be wiped out and so it needs to be quick and easy and not involve Dreamfield's. *sigh* I have fish planned for Tuesday after work and should be able to make enough of that to take for lunch Wednesday. I also have red and orange peppers to stuff for later this week but need to get more ground beef. Domestic crisis ... what to make that's quick, easy and low-carb for dinner, lol.

Oh, and to the @$h*le driver in the red sports car that popped over the hill doing 60+ in a 30mph zone and nearly barreled into me as I pulled out of my driveway ... I hope the scare made you pee your pants. No I personally didn't pee myself but my heart nearly leapt out of my chest to hide under the floorboard. The oncoming traffic in the opposite lane probably had heart attacks too because red sports car idiot zoomed into their lane as he avoided plowing into me and had to very quickly pass and get back in his lane. Yeehaw ... NOT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 1carb
[1carb - I'm rounding up] one boiled egg

Lunch - 6carb
[2carb] two boiled eggs
[4carb] one Atkins bar

Dinner - 13carb
[10carb] LC burrito (ground beef, spices, shredded cheese, low-carb tortilla)
[1carb] fried fish! dipped in egg with a dash of pepper and salt and dusted with a lowcarb bake-mix
[2carb] Atkins PB cup

TOTAL 20 carb

2 comments:

  1. Ok Chica, here's my meal plans for this week, in no particular order. Maybe it will spur your imagination?

    fajitas (see last night's meal)

    hot dog salad (those kosher dogs we are both fond of cooked w/ onion, tomato and infused with a bit of mustard, seasoned to taste)

    precooked sausage w/ fauxtatoes

    skillet pizza

    I actually can't decide which one to eat first!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...