Monday, July 19, 2010

I WANNA READ! *say it like Twisted Sister would

The Twilight series is nearly behind me. Yes I bought the last book in hardcover since I'm obsessed and couldn't wait. It comes with a DVD of some sort too, which baffles me. I'll leave that unopened and perhaps will get a few more bucks from Half Price Books (doubts it). The last book actually surprised me halfway through, which was ... a surprise. I won't ruin it for you but the surprise has to do with Jacob.

I won't divulge any specifics but don't read the rest of this paragraph if you want to completely avoid spoilers. The book becomes very Disney-like when it gets past the middle. All happy and enchanting. So much so that I commented to Cro about its fairly-tale qualities and that I was beginning to miss the conflict. Although the happy-dreamy stuff did last a long while it seems like some turmoil awaits in the next chapter. Hurray. A story like this requires some tough conflict and well-played resolution.

That wasn't too much of a spoiler, if at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 8carb
[8carb] hot-n-spicy peanuts

Lunch - 1carb
[1carb] roast beef with onions and radishes (radishes cooked next to the roast until they are tender like little potatoes)

Dinner - 10carb
[8carb] ground beef mixed with diced onions, diced chili pepper, spiced with various hot seasonings, layered onto LC tortilla with shredded cheese
[2carb] Atkins PB cup

TOTAL 19 carb

1 comment:

  1. I've been so busy with work and am still on book 2. I hope to catch up with my 3 day weekend that's coming up.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...