Friday, July 9, 2010

mmm chili dogs

Cro's truck was in the garage when I got home last night. My heart started to race with my typical anxiousness about what could be wrong ... he never beats me home when I'm not working extra late. So I called out asking if everything was okay. Yes, he replied, he just left work on-time for a change. Whew. :) Okay, then I felt silly for being worried that he was sick or injured bad or who knows what else but I'm sure it flitted through my brain in the few seconds that it took from the time I parked the Jeep until I got upstairs to ask.

Rather than picking up Taco Bell to re-purpose into a low carb tortilla I made tacos at home with ground beef, diced onion, diced chili pepper, taco seasoning, adobo seasoning, a tiny dash of Emeril's hot & spicy seasoning, and 1oz cream cheese melted in once the beef was browned. Cro wanted to make some Hebrew National hotdogs so chili dogs!!! came to mind. :) Chili dogs on a low carb tortilla are a bit unwieldy but so yummy.

I didn't read as much last night as I intended (since I cooked first). I still have a few pages of Twilight left to finish tonight. Can't wait. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2carb] Atkins granola bar

Lunch - 5carb
[5carb] ground beef mixed with diced onions, diced chili pepper, spiced with various hot seasonings, bacon and shredded cheese

Dinner - 14carb
[12carb] ground beef mixed with diced onions, diced chili pepper, spiced with various hot seasonings, layered onto LC tortilla with a Hebrew National hotdog and shredded cheese
[2carb] Atkins PB cups

TOTAL 21 carb

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...