Wednesday, July 7, 2010

o.O


I found this photo of me on our work server. Taken last summer. You know, when I first saw that a photo of me was in there (before I opened it) I dreaded how big I would look. When I opened it I was surprised at how old and frail I look. Guess I'm never satisfied. :P

Holy crap, I just looked at the date the photo was taken. It's from THIS summer. March 30, 2010. I guess I AM getting old since it seemed to me that it was taken last year rather than just a few months ago.

*update: I've decided that the "old" look is because I'm so sunburnt in that pic. Whew.

2 comments:

  1. ok ok *eye roll* you don't look old & frail! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just the way my neck looks like a chicken neck. :P And I'm way too overcooked (red from suntanning). And I'm my worst critic ... and I'm too close to 40 to be happy about it. And and and. :) Thanks for liking me anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...