Thursday, July 15, 2010

POP

Only a few dozen pages of Eclipse last night. I had a horrible headache again and my neck and left shoulder are so stiff. I normally can "pop" my back ... twist and relieve the pressure in my spine ... but I haven't been able to do that in a couple of weeks. It seems like when my spine is that stiff a bad headache accompanies it. I've never gone to a chiropractor but sometimes I wonder if that would help. It would probably just exacerbate things though. I have a lot of faith, don't I?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 0carb
[0carb] bacon

Lunch - 2carb
[2carb] roast beef with onions and radishes (radishes cooked next to the roast until they are tender like little potatoes)

Dinner - 18carb
[8carb] ground beef mixed with diced onions, diced chili pepper, spiced with various hot seasonings, layered onto LC tortilla with shredded cheese
[10carb] CarbSmart ice cream

TOTAL 24 carb

1 comment:

  1. I swear by chiropractic, but I've been going to one since I was 19 after a really bad car accident. Maybe a massage would do the trick and loosen you up a bit to pop yourself?

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...