Friday, July 2, 2010

somebody call 911

I've had a giant headache all week and there is no end in sight. The top of my head is also radiating heat (I can only tell when I put my palm flat on top of my head). Since I'm not sitting in the sun, what's up with that? Maybe my brain engine is overheating with all of these projects.

Half day for most people here today (not me ... I need the whole day for this project). At least after noon there shouldn't be any pop-in work ... ya know, the kind that is apparently more critical than the deadline currently on the table. Well, as important (meaning that neither one can be pushed back).

If a bird were to lay an egg on my head I'll bet it would hatch before the day is over. That or I'd have a nice boiled egg for a snack later. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] peanuts

Lunch - xcarb
[xcarb] nothing

Dinner - 21carb
[15carb] Dreamfield's
[4carb] cheese, jalapeƱos
[2carb] Atkins PB cups

TOTAL 25 carb

3 comments:

  1. Brain-engines DO overheat....
    Maybe you should have a Atkins PB cup treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! ... that has become an habitual after-dinner dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel much better very soon...

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...