Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Twilight Kitchen Dance

It's not as interesting as it sounds. ;)

I'm into absorbing novels again ... okay, one novel. I read half of the first book in the Twilight series last night and I can't wait to get home and read some more. Yeah I saw the movie and I know how it turns out but the book is giving a little extra flavor that was left out of the film.

Hell's Kitchen was also thoroughly enjoyable last night, especially since I DVR'd it and watched it sans-advertising later in the evening. I commented to Cro that DVR's should just automatically screen out commercial breaks since I imaging most people FF through them anyway. It's the age of online advertising, baby.

So You Think You Can Dance is tonight. I'm liking this short work week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 6carb
[6carb] half of a stuffed pepper

Lunch - 6carb
[6carb] half of a stuffed pepper

Dinner - 16carb
[14carb] maybe Taco Bell re-purposed into low carb tortillas
[2carb] Atkins PB cups (if I get to the grocery tonight)

TOTAL 28 carb

2 comments:

  1. I just finished the first twilight book over the weekend. I've seen the first two movies already, but I am going to watch them again today and tomorrow to prepare for my family movie date on Friday with Bead & the kidlets. I wish I could read all the books before then, but I don't have time with work and all. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first three movies before I gave the first book a chance again. Now I'm nearly finished with it and looking forward to the next one and to the last movie. The kiddies will love Eclipse and so will you and Bead!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...