Thursday, July 1, 2010

when your steps make that much noise ... shh

All's quiet on the blogging front. Maybe I'm too busy to worry about blogging or maybe I just don't have much to discuss lately other than work. Oh, and the top of my head is hot to the touch. What's up with that? Maybe I'm thinking so hard and rubbing brain cells together resulting in fires.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 5carb
[5carb] 3 minute muffin (protein powder, cocoa, carbquik, baking soda, cinnamon, egg, liquid stevia

Lunch - 12carb
[12carb] peanuts

Dinner - 21carb
[15carb] Dreamfield's
[4carb] cheese, jalapeƱos
[2carb] Atkins PB cups

TOTAL 38 carb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...