Monday, August 16, 2010

BUS!


It's 25 minutes past time to go home and I'm just now finding time to post (and to breath). I worked 12 hours yesterday and all day today on some spec work which will be presented to a prospect that's coming into the office tomorrow. I hope they like us and become a client. I don't generally agree with doing work on spec since shouldn't they be able to see our quality of work based on our other client work? Oh well, I guess this is a big enough deal and we are one of two agencies that are still in the running for the work. If we get it it will be worth the Sunday I had to give up and this big headache that I'm currently enduring.

In other news a bus ran into a retaining wall outside out office. We snapped photos of the bus, the busted retaining wall, 3 or so police vehicles, and ambulance and a group milling about on the sidewalk. I don't think anyone was hurt majorly but I'll watch the news tonight. To have run his bus through a wall (even a tiny one) the driver must have been out of it. Hope he didn't have a heart attack. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 1carb
[1carb] 1 scrambled egg

Lunch - 3carb
[2carb] 2 scrambled eggs
[1carb] cheddar

Dinner - 12carb
[10carb] stuffed (with ground beef, diced onions, chili peppers) yellow bell pepper
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 16 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...